We're high key obsessed with peanut butter desserts, especially ones that involve chocolate. But s'mores?! It's not intuitive, but damn, the combination is good. These easy homemade peanut butter cups stuffed with graham crackers and marshmallow buttercream blew us away. You're going to want a stash in your fridge at all times.
semisweet chocolate chips
coconut oil, divided
graham crackers, each broken into eighths
(1 stick) unsalted butter
- Line a muffin tray with cupcake liners. Combine chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon coconut oil in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high, stirring every 30 seconds, until chocolate is smooth and melted completely.
- Spoon 1 ½ tablespoon melted chocolate into each cupcake liner. Gently tilt cupcake tin in a circular motion to coat the bottom 2/3 of cupcake liners. Place in refrigerator to harden, 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together peanut butter and remaining melted coconut oil until smooth. Transfer to piping bag or a medium resealable bag.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and marshmallow fluff until light and fluffy. Beat in powdered sugar and transfer to another piping bag or medium resealable bag.
- When chocolate layer is set, arrange one piece of graham cracker in the bottom of each tin, cut down graham crackers if necessary to they fit. Pipe about 1 tablespoon of peanut butter into a round disc on top of the chocolate in the cupcake liner. Pipe marshmallow mixture over peanut butter mixture.
- Reheat remaining chocolate, if needed, then spoon 1 tablespoon over each disc and smooth into an even layer. Repeat until all chocolate is used and return to refrigerator to harden, 15 more minutes.